Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Beginning

The Beginning 


         Just for a 13 year old, makeup and fashion is all in for me. I have my own YouTube channel and that is one start for me. All, I know right now is that I have passion for makeup and fashion. When your a Beauty Guru, there's a lot of things in store for you but, when your a beauty blogger in my opinion is a place where you can express yourself on how you feel about makeup. There are piles, and piles of beauty products and clothe lines in this world. I'm here to tell you tips and tricks about makeup, fashion and, overall beauty. Also, reviews on products if there worth it and telling you guys tips on how to use it.'


         
Hello my name is Joanna Aileen Ramos, ever since I turned 13 I got so much into makeup and fashion. I have a YouTube channel @ Joanna Ramos (Check it out.)
This is me,
                                                  Joanna Ramos a Beauty Blogger

So I hope I can go far on being a Beauty Blogger also, on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment