Friday, July 24, 2015

I Shaved My Head!?


Yes, indeed I did shave my head. Don't believe me? Here is some evidence, my shaved  head and I.


 


I completely chopped my hair off and my father took a razor and finished off the job, No, I do not not like it. Also, nor do I regret it.  I love it! You don't have to deal with styling your hair, plus it takes off three minutes off your shower. Its not something you would really see a girl do. A girl with a shaved head is pretty rare. At first when I shaved my head I was embarrassed, I gave up ice cream for not going out in public. I felt the need to wear makeup just so I could look like a "girl" but in reality , which I have made this conclusion myself is, I don't need makeup I look beautiful this way.  If you, dose not  matter if your a girl or boy, I encourage you to shave your head, you'd get fresh new hair and  overall a new look. If you don't  like your shaved head well, it hair, it will grow back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment